Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

officially 7 months !! wink..wink!!

Holla..


Alhamdulillah..today i'm officially 7 months pregnant!!

kejap je kan masa berlalu, and i'm almost 2 months away before i could meet my sweet lil darling coming into this world.


i admit, i made so much mistake during my pregnancy..i shud take the initiative to record all the wonderful thing happened to me all this while..every progress of my baby development, all the sweet moments experienced by me & bY .but laziness had made fail to do that..poor baby..u couldn't know (in wriitng) how mama & papa feels of having you soon ,once you grow up and read back mama's blog..i'm sorry baby..


takpelah..sementara berkesempatan ni, it's better late than never kan?

No comments: