Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yummy cakes..cupcakes..anyone??

Hollaa..





knpe entry kali ni nak cite pasal kek??


well..ini adalah sebagai salah satu usaha nak mempromosi biz kek, cupcake,dan kuih made by my Mak Lang..





frankly speaking..Mmg sgt sedap..you can never find a very moist choc cake, a very nice,juicy jemtart other than my Mak Lang aka Kak Ita..





Every year,she made hundreds of thousand jem tart, especially during hari raya or any other festive season..





i myself mencari duit raya lebey every year by selling these jemtart among my ofismate..and of course..they really love it..





One of her biggest contribution in my life is by sponsoring her special choc moist cake as one of my hantaran gift during my engagement day~~tenkiu so much Mak Lang..muahhsss..

Sangat terharu okeh...

So..to all viewers..meh reramai jengok blog my Mak Lang-- which actually managed by her daughter ( which is also my cousin- Kak Juwie) at http://dinalisya.blogspot.com/

jenguk..jenguk..kasi usha hasil produknya...but trust me..the taste that u wont regret...value for money too..

No comments: